Trained by high-level fashion practitioners, students will gain managerial skills and develop interpersonal skills, enhanced by the international learning environment and the limited number of students per class. They will develop an in-depth fashion culture, decypher the latest industry trends and develop their creative thinking.
This business-oriented program will provide students with analytical tools to hold managerial positions in today’s ever changing fashion industry. In small groups, they will brainstorm on strategic scenarios, set up objectives and budget, study the business feasibility and assess the likelihood of a successfully project. Marketing and communication strategies will be studied and evaluated from a global perspective. Students will also learn how to evaluate the commercial viability of a business idea or product line. After completion of the 2 years program, students can pursue their career in various fields.
This full English program is divided into 4 semesters:
- Semester 1: intensive on-campus training
- Semester 2: intensive on-campus training + 4-week study-trip in London
- Semester 3: intensive on-campus training + 4-week study-trip in Milan
- Semester 4: 6-month internship
English proficiency : B1/B2 level required.
- Analyze the new business models shaping the global fashion industry and being able to foresee the future of fashion
- Gain the organizational skills in project management, planning, branding, manage a budget and market a fashion event
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cultural diversity in business and identify the management styles adapted to a team within a multicultural environment
- Identify the fundamental concepts of brand building, digital identity and be able to make strategic decisions based on a brand’s positioning and target market.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the central role of Press Relations in the Fashion & Luxury communication and get the knowledge to set up a digital footprint
- Gain a basic understanding of the french language, being able to navigate within the French society and decode the French culture.
Semester 1: intensive on-campus training
Semester 2: intensive on-campus training + 4-week study-trip in London
Semester 3: intensive on-campus training + 4-week study-trip in Milan
Semester 4: 6-month internship
English proficiency: B1/B2 level required
Initial training only
The files are studied in chronological order depending on the places available.
Next intake : February 2024 / October 2024
2-year program including 6 month-internship
4 days per week
€ 13,990 per year
€ 8 990 per semester
The student’s evaluation may vary from one module to another. Students will always receive at least two grades per module, which can be based on following evaluations:
- In-class Peers project & international project management
- Internship & Thesis
- Community service & attendance
Degree: MSc Global Fashion & Luxury Management
120 ECTS or 52 US credits.
See degrees and equivalences : https://ecoledemode.fr/accreditations/diplomes-equivalences/
Interested candidates with a minimum of 3 years of Higher Education duly completed (180 ECTS credits or equivalent) with the level of English language needed to follow a full English-taught program.
The Brand Director has a multi-faceted skill set. He/she is responsible for managing a product throughout its life cycle: marketing, advertising, press relations, communication, growth hacking, etc.
The marketing director specialises in the management of a brand’s marketing actions and team.
The Communication Director organises and implements actions and the communication plan to increase the brand’s visibility.
The retail director is responsible for managing, validating stocks and monitoring the supply chain.
Whether it’s about managing a project for a brand or creating yours, you will be able, at the end of our Global MSc, to carry on a huge project in the fashion and luxury industry.
Discover our DNA and the projects you will be involved in.
Discover through our platform Datalumni, all our alumni and job offers in the fashion & luxury industry.
You need at least a B2 level.
No, this course is not only for international students. Just be sure you fulfill the english level proficiency.