Beyond gaining a strong fashion culture, your entrepreneurial drive and strategic thinking will be placed at the forefront. Thanks to industry projects led by fashion practitioners, you rapidly get immersed into the reality of the fashion business as you get to work on hands-on projects in a team.
In your role as future manager, you will learn the best practices in human resources management in order to lead your team towards success and know how to build a team within a multicultural environment. You will learn to think like a strategic merchant whereby a good understanding of the multifaceted retail sector is essential in order to plan an international retail strategy and guarantee the growth of a fashion business.
After completion of this one-year program, students can pursue their career in various fields. This full English program is divided into 2 semesters:
- Semester 1: intensive on-campus training
- Semester 2: 6-month internship
English proficiency level B1/B2 is required.
- Analyze the evolution of fashion trends throughout the 20th century
- Demonstrate a good understanding of communication tools and fundamental pillars of branding and propose relevant ideas to increase online brand visibility
- Establish a marketing strategy, demonstrate problem-solving skills and creativity throughout group projects
- Establish a commercial strategy, identify a distribution channel based on a brand’s positioning, target customers, select point of sales and master negotiation skills
- Explore the latest innovative business models putting fashion technology or sustainability at the core of the business strategy
- Formulate strategic recommendations to brands based on an in-depth research of the market trends and competitive landscape
- Identify the management styles adapted to a team, understand how to leverage a team’s commitment, encourage and federate a team
Initial training only
In order to provide quality education, we have limited the number of places per promotion. The files are therefore studied in chronological order. And indeed depending on the places available.
Next entry date : Wednesday, September 7, 2022
One Year, including 6 months internship.
4 days per week
- Administrative fees : 350€
- One settlement: € 9,890
- Continuous controle / attendance
- Internship & Thesis
- Community service
- A minimum of 10/20 must be obtained for each criterion.
Bachelor Fashion Business
60 ECTS or 26 US credits.
See degrees and equivalences : https://ecoledemode.fr/accreditations/diplomes-equivalences/
See credits https://diplomeo.com/actualite-credits_ects_european_credits_transfer_system
Interested candidates with a minimum of 2 years of Higher Education duly completed (120 ECTS credits or equivalent) with the level of English language needed to follow a full English-taught program.
Please check the conditions directly on our website
A junior brand manager assists in the definition, creation and marketing of a brand.
The junior marketing manager supports the management in the deployment of the marketing actions of a brand.
The Communication Officer supports the Dircom in the implementation of visibility/awareness actions for an entity.
The retail manager assists in the management and monitoring of stocks.
A junior buyer assists in the sourcing and negotiation of raw materials and end products in line with a brand’s image and expectations.
Discover our DNA and the projects you will be involved in
Discover through our platform Datalumni, all our alumni and job offers in the fashion & luxury field
You Need at least a B1/ B2 level.
No, this course is not only for international students. Just be sure you fulfill the english level proficiency.
Yes, you have a six (6) months internship with at the end, a thesis defense.