Beyond gaining a strong fashion culture, your entrepreneurial drive and strategic thinking will be placed at the forefront. Thanks to industry projects led by fashion practitioners, you rapidly get immersed into the reality of the fashion business as you get to work on hands-on projects in a team.
In your role as future manager, you will learn the best practices in human resources management in order to lead your team towards success and know how to build a team within a multicultural environment. You will learn to think like a strategic merchant whereby a good understanding of the multifaceted retail sector is essential in order to plan an international retail strategy and guarantee the growth of a fashion business.
After completion of this three-year program, students can pursue their career in the Global Fashion & Luxury Management Master program. This full English program is divided into 3 years with mandatory international expériences each year :
- Year 1 : 1 seminar in Milan and 1 seminar in Nice
- Year 2 : 1 semester in Madrid (for Paris students) and 1 seminar in Paris (for Madrid students
- Year 3 : 1 seminar in London
English proficiency level B2 is required.
- Analyze the evolution of fashion trends throughout the 20th century
- Demonstrate a good understanding of communication tools and fundamental pillars of branding and propose relevant ideas to increase online brand visibility
- Establish a marketing strategy, demonstrate problem-solving skills and creativity throughout group projects
- Establish a commercial strategy, identify a distribution channel based on a brand’s positioning, target customers, select point of sales and master negotiation skills
- Explore the latest innovative business models putting fashion technology or sustainability at the core of the business strategy
- Formulate strategic recommendations to brands based on an in-depth research of the market trends and competitive landscape
- Identify the management styles adapted to a team, understand how to leverage a team’s commitment, encourage and federate a team
- Bachelor 1st year : a high school degree is required
- Bachelor 2nd year : minimum 1 year of university studies/higher education duly completed (60 ECTS validated or equivalent), with a 4-week intensive compulsory course before
- Bachelor 3rd year : minimum of 2 years of university studies/higher Education duly completed (120 ECTS validated or equivalent), with a 4 week intensive compulsory course before
Level of English language competence needed to follow an English-taught year of studies : B2
Initial training only
In order to provide quality education, we have limited the number of places per promotion. The files are therefore studied in chronological order, and indeed depending on the places available.
Next entry date : September 2024
4 days per week
- € 9 690
- Tuition fees can be paid in one, in three or in six settements
- Continuous controle / attendance
- Internship & Thesis
- Community service
- A minimum of 10/20 must be obtained for each criterion
- No partial validation of skill blocks
Bachelor Fashion Management
French RNCP Title : Chargé de développement marketing et commercial – FEDE (RNCP n°36375 – level 6)
This degree allows to pursue in the Master Global Fashion & Luxury Management.
A junior brand manager assists in the definition, creation and marketing of a brand.
The junior marketing manager supports the management in the deployment of the marketing actions of a brand.
The Communication Officer supports the Dircom in the implementation of visibility/awareness actions for an entity.
The retail manager assists in the management and monitoring of stocks.
A junior buyer assists in the sourcing and negotiation of raw materials and end products in line with a brand’s image and expectations.
Discover our DNA and the projects you will be involved in
Discover through our platform Datalumni, all our alumni and job offers in the fashion & luxury field
You need at least a B2 level.
No, this course is not only for international students. Just be sure you fulfill the english level proficiency.
Yes, you have a six (6) months internship with at the end, a thesis defense.