What makes EIDM different?
EIDM Paris guarantees quality education based on its practice of a learning by doing active approach, which allows us to develop the following:
- Continually improve the academic quality of our programs through the qualifications of our teaching staff;
- Develop and design programs that elevate School activities & goals at the European and international level. These include:
- Course programs centered on problem-solving and practical projects
- Personalized education via a peer-learning educational methodology
- Implementation of final Year Event Management Fashion shows (organization of Fashion Shows, creation and launching of a Fashion Magazine, creation and launching of a Pop-Up Store)
- Online education programs leading to diplomas and certifications available to a large and diversified public.
Bachelor Fashion Management - Year 3
The English 3-year Bachelor in Fashion Business program is a two-semester course which consists of one semester of studies followed by a one semester internship or a project-oriented work. The English 3-year program is worth 60 ECTS or 26 US credits. This course aims to provide local and international students with the knowledge and skills required to work efficiently in a global environment and analyze the values that make up the DNA of a fashion company.
A second objective is to promote appropriate communication skill sets and demonstrate efficient marketing strategies.
MSc Global Fashion & Luxury Management
The English-taught MSc Global Fashion & Luxury Management course program is a four-semester course : Semester 1: intensive on-campus training, Semester 2: intensive on-campus training + 4-week study-trip in London, Semester 3: intensive on-campus training + 4-week study-trip in Milan and Semester 4: 6-month internship. It’s worth 120 ECTS or 52 US credits. The MSc Global Fashion & Luxury Management prepares our students for real expertise in the fashion & luxury industry by training them for positions of responsibility.
The course provides essential skills in management and entrepreneurship in the various fashion & luxury industries. It uses a dynamic approach in order to train high-level actors ready to operate right after graduation.
Rentrée Décalée Février 2024
Vous êtes passionné.e par l’univers de la mode et du luxe ? Vous n’avez pas pu débuter de formation en septembre ou vous recherchez un nouveau cursus pour ne pas perdre une année entière ?
Nous vous proposons une rentrée décalée au mois de février 2024.
Validez votre formation en 6 mois !
Inscrivez-vous en remplissant le formulaire d’admission et en choisissant l’année « Février 2024 » !