Trained by high-level fashion practitioners, students will gain managerial skills and develop interpersonal skills, enhanced by the international learning environment and the limited number of students per class. They will develop an in-depth fashion culture, decypher the latest industry trends and develop their creative thinking.
This business-oriented program will provide students with analytical tools to occupy managerial positions in today’s ever changing fashion industry. In small groups, they will brainstorm on fashion strategic scenarios, set up objectives and budget, study a business idea’s feasibility and assess the likelihood of completing a project successfully. Marketing and communication strategies will be studied and evaluated from a global perspective. Students will also learn how to evaluate the commercial viability of a business idea or product line.
After completion of this one-year program, students can pursue their career in various fields. This full English program is divided into 2 semesters:
- Semester 1: intensive on-campus training
- Semester 2: 6-month internship
English proficiency level B1/B2 is required.
- Analyze the new business models shaping the global fashion industry and being able to foresee the future of fashion
- Gain the organizational skills in project management, planning, branding, manage a budget and market a fashion event
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cultural diversity in business and identify the management styles adapted to a team within a multicultural environment
- Identify the fundamental concepts of brand building, digital identity and be able to make strategic decisions based on a brand’s positioning and target market.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the central role of Press Relations in the Fashion & Luxury communication and get the knowledge to set up a digital footprint
- Gain a basic understanding of the french language, being able to navigate within the French society and decode the French culture.
Semester 1: intensive on-campus training
Semester 2: 6-month internship
English proficiency: B1/B2 level required
Initial training only
promotion. The files are therefore studied in chronological order. And indeed depending on the places available.
Next entry date : Wednesday, September 7, 2022
One Year, including 6 months internship.
4 days per week
Administrative fees : 350€
One settlement: € 9,890
- Continuous controle / attendance
- Internship & Thesis
- Community service
- A minimum of 10/20 must be obtained for each criterion.
Degree: MSc Fashion & Luxury Management
60 ECTS or 26 US credits.
See degrees and equivalences : https://ecoledemode.fr/accreditations/diplomes-equivalences/
Interested candidates with a minimum of 4 years of Higher Education duly completed (240 ECTS credits or equivalent) with the level of English language needed to follow a full English-taught program.
Interested candidates with 3 years of Higher Education duly completed (240 ECTS credits or equivalent) and at least 3 years of professional experience in a middle management position will have the opportunity to enroll in the program after submitting their application thanks to the VAE process (Validation of Acquired Experience).
Please check the conditions directly on our website
The Brand Director has a multi-faceted skill set. They are responsible for managing a product throughout its life cycle: marketing, advertising, press relations, communication, growth hacking, etc.
The marketing director specialises in the management of a brand’s marketing actions and team.
The Communication Director organises and implements actions and the communication plan to increase the visibility of a brand.
The retail director is responsible for managing, validating stocks and monitoring the supply chain.
A buyer is responsible for discovering, testing, selecting and negotiating raw materials and end products that correlate with a brand’s image and expectations.
Discover our DNA and the projects you will be involved in.
Discover through our platform Datalumni, all our alumni and job offers in the fashion & luxury field.
You Need at least a B1/ B2 level.
No, this course is not only for international students. Just be sure you fulfill the english level proficiency.
Yes, you have a six (6) months internship with at the end, a thesis defense.